Last night Michael made himself some Cream of Mushroom soup. I don’t know about you – but I’m really particular when it comes to soup. Especially cream of mushroom. I love C.O.M. soup, it makes me feel better if I’m sick, I love it on a winter day, I love it with crackers. I do not, however, love it half cooked with lumps. Which is exactly how he made it last night. I won’t go into his process (which was completely wrong from all points) – but stirring a cream soup with a spoon to get lumps out was NOT the right way to tackle this particular soup.
He cooked it in the microwave for approximately 2.5 minutes and ate it – lumps and all. blech.
Thanks to him, I can’t even think about cream of mushroom soup. What’s worse, is that he has probably made this soup for our children – no kidding they don’t like it!