Here are some random snips of my life:
- Brody thinks the AC/DC song “Hell’s Bells” is actually “Who’s bells?”
- I have a pair of earrings that I love, but one earring always falls out of my ear and I cannot get it back on! I walked for two blocks outside trying to get the damn thing back in my ear!
- Evan is finally willing to take off his own pajamas. He’ll be five in a few weeks.
- Maybe one day, before he’s 18, Evan will dress himself. (keep your fingers crossed)
- I can’t get either boy to talk about their day at school, but got a half hour lecture on Lego Batman for the Wii and which “evil” guy they like.
- I bought cookies yesterday because the package said “look at my bottom!” You can tell the tone was excited because of the exclamation mark!
- Then I wondered, “whose bottom?” Turns out, the cookie has a chocolate bottom. YUM
- I cannot multiply or divide fractions but I can do scientific notation. wtf?
- Did I mention I have another algebra class this block? Because apparently, 2 previous algebra classes (from HELL) weren’t enough for me and I don’t like my GPA being so high up there. The last class dropped my gpa 6 points! I have dreams people! One of them is to get my associate’s degree with honors! Damn you algebra!
- I really hate fractions. What good are they anyway? Instead of 1/2 why can’t we say 50%?
- I still have callouses on my hands from playing Rockband (I haven’t played in two weeks)
- Once again, I have lost all motivation for working today.
Think I’m going to head outside (we’re in the 50’s! uhh… that’s above zero for the Canuckleheads) and take a long walk.